- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Tips for Hiring an Asbestos Abatement Company in DFW
Dangers of Removing Asbestos Yourself
- Dangerous Exposure: Asbestos is a notorious carcinogenic mineral that causes several serious health diseases including lung cancer, mesothelioma, asbestosis, and other respiratory diseases. So if you try to remove it without proper protection, equipment, and precision, your family can come in contact and face serious health consequences.
- Children at Risk: Children can be most vulnerable if the area is not shielded during the asbestos abatement process.
- Incomplete Cleanup: Asbestos can be found in many building older materials, meaning that a homeowner can easily overlook its presence. Older construction materials known to have contained asbestos in past years include:
- Roof Shingles & Siding
- Vermiculite Insulation, Ceiling Tiles & Coatings
- Popcorn Ceilings
- Drywall & Cement Sheets
- Plaster, Putties & Caulking
- Electrical Switchboard Panels
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Pipe & Duct Coverings
- Thermal Boiler & Fireplace Insulations
- Vinyl Floor Tiles and more.
Only experienced professionals from restoration companies like Dalworth have the equipment and experience to completely and safely remove asbestos.
Why Asbestos Abatement by a Professional is Important
According to the EPA and the Department of Health and Human Services, THERE IS NO SAFE LEVEL OF EXPOSURE TO ASBESTOS. Issues include:
Hazardous Material: Asbestos is not easy to detect because it is usually mixed with other materials such as concrete or asphalt. That is why it is important to have the professionals perform the tests.
Legal Obligation: OSHA and the EPA both have guidelines that require asbestos inspections and asbestos surveys. The EPA specifies that you must complete an asbestos inspection before any demolition or remodel of a commercial, educational or multi-unit residential building. OSHA requires asbestos testing and asbestos surveys to ensure a safe working environment for all occupants and employees. Failing to meet these guidelines can result in fines and other penalties. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) now requires all workers who deal with asbestos in existing buildings to be properly trained.
Asbestos Hosting Cities: A number of larger cities and states (including Texas) play host to asbestos structures along with products. While there are a number of areas with more asbestos threats around the nation, states with wet settings have a much better danger of residents uncovering asbestos fibers in addition to mold and mildew and mold spores in outdated homes as well as other commercial buildings.
Tips To Hire The Right Asbestos Abatement Company in DFW
- Asbestos abatement companies are not all the same. Some specialize only in asbestos abatement, while others offer environmental services, demolition services, and general contracting services that may include abatement. Determine which kinds of asbestos services you require or ask for a free inspection prior to starting the remediation.
- Within the U.S., asbestos abatement regulations vary from state to state and city to city, some extend beyond the federal laws that require Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) licensing. Find out what your state’s laws are.
- Before hiring an asbestos abatement company, verify its qualifications. Choose the one with the right certification and enough experience to get the best result.
Why Choose Dalworth for Asbestos Abatement in Your Dallas-Fort Worth Property
- Dalworth Restoration provides professional, efficient, affordable, and safe asbestos abatement solution: expert consultation, thorough inspection, free estimates, testing as well as removal services in North Texas and the DFW Metroplex regions.
- At first, we test for the presence of asbestos in your property. Our experienced staff carefully analyzes the structure from top to bottom. Upon confirmation that asbestos is present, the property will be sealed off and our HEPA filters will keep asbestos particles from escaping and spreading.
- We use specialized state-of-the-art equipment for the safe removal of asbestos from every corner of your home or business. We continuously stay up-to-date on the most current environment-friendly equipment and also the best options to get rid of asbestos
- We are trained, equipped, and IIRC certified to provide you with thorough asbestos abatement and removal services. To date, we have completed over 57,200 successful restoration projects. We have a proven track record for success in asbestos abatement.
- Our project managers, superintendents, and trade specialists are experienced in efficiently removing any structural infestation. We have experience working in properties ranging from private homes, office Buildings, academic campuses, Hotels, Hospital Rooms, Nursing Homes/Retirement Homes, Churches, Day Cares, Retail Locations, government offices, etc.
- In efforts to rid our local communities of asbestos, in affiliation with our industry-leading partners, we provide high-quality restoration and clean-up services to residential and commercial customers throughout North Texas.
- We work with most insurance companies and thus understand the insurance industry rules and regulations very well. We will assist you with asbestos removal insurance claims as well as bill the insurance claims directly. The work we do is generally covered in your insurance policy.
- We offer 24/7 Emergency Response service throughout the year and are on-site within an hour. We also provide on-site estimates and inspections for emergency services
In addition to asbestos abatement and removal, Dalworth also provides water damage restoration, storm flood damage restoration, mold remediation, and other relevant services. So if you are looking for a professional asbestos removal service provider in DFW, give us a call at 817-203-2944 or contact us online and we will be happy to help you with your requirements.