Mold Remediation & Mold Damage: The Skinny on What to do ASAP
Mold is a result of excess moisture and mold damage comes in several forms. At Dalworth Restoration, we take the following steps to return your home to pre-event condition:
- Examine and evaluate the damage – Dalworth uses moisture meters to measure the moisture in floors, walls, ceilings and cabinets.
- Measure the extent of the damage – Dalworth utilizes infrared cameras to determine both the origin and the extent of the damage.
- Remove the water immediately – Dalworth extracts the water quickly in order to start drying your floors, walls, carpets, etc., to minimize the damage.
- Dry the damaged areas – Dalworth keeps mold from spreading by using humidifiers not available for consumer use. This professional-grade equipment speeds up drying time and ensures your structure is thoroughly dry.
- Isolate impacted areas – Dalworth seals off the impacted areas with plastic sheeting and creates pressure to move the mold away from the interior of your home.
- Dispose of and replace damaged materials such as ceiling tiles, insulation, carpet, padding and clothes.
Call the professionals at Dalworth Restoration. Dalworth has been the trusted name in Dallas-Fort Worth since 1976. Call us 24/7 for Emergency Services: 817-203-2944