Hospital Emergency Restoration Services
Hospitals work with professional groups, quality experts and accreditation organizations to provide the safest environment possible for patients and patient families. From the latest technology and experienced staff to sterile surfaces and floors, hospitals go to every length to provide safety for patients. However, in the event of a natural disaster such as a fire, storm or flood an experienced disaster restoration company is needed to restore a health care facilty to safe and normal operations as soon as possible.
If you experience water damage or fire damage, contact Dalworth Restoration. We have been serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex for nearly 40 years and are a leader in water damage restoration and fire damage restoration. Our high level of service, standard of care, and expert, licensed, and certified crews set us apart from the competition.
Disaster Recovery and Disaster Cleanup Services
Dalworth Restoration is better prepared than the competition to fully resume your hospital back to regular operations before, during, and after a disaster. We implement and execute complete disaster recovery assistance measures, including a specialized disaster restoration plan of action.
Disaster Restoration Plan of Action
Upon meeting with you and after surveying the property damage, Dalworth Restoration will create a preparedness disaster restoration plan of action that:
- Supports the economic recovery of your property
- Outlines key personnel in charge of restoration functions
- Details company systems and regular testing & backups
- Details restoration of contents, structure, equipment & materials
Call us at 817-203-2944 for emergency restoration services in North Texas.
7-Step Water Damage Restoration Process
During Dalworth Restoration's 7-Step Water Damage Restoration Process, our restoration crew will provide you and your staff with regular updates regarding when each room or building of the hospital or health care facility will be fully restored and ready for use. Call us now at 817-203-2944 to restore your hospital or health care facility to pre-loss condition.
Whether your flood was caused by a natural disaster or a breakdown in your plumbing system, Dalworth has the manpower and equipment necessary for dealing with any situation. Here’s an overview of the process you’ll when you hire us for a water damage restoration project:
- Flood Source Identification – If the source of the water intrusion is unknown, our water damage experts will act fast to find it. They’ll shut the source down for you and get the situation under control in a hurry.
- Water Damage Assessment – Once water stops rushing into your office, our team will assess the extent of the damage and map out the affected areas. The scope of work and the price quote will be based on how much water damage we’re looking at.
- Flood Containment – Using plastic sheets, we’ll block off water and moisture movement in your office. This prevents additional damage from happening and it also stops the spread of germs and fungi within your workplace.
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification – This is the part where our equipment sucks away all the water that’s flooding your office. Once that’s done, we’ll bring in powerful dehumidifiers to get rid of extra moisture that’s hanging in the air.
- Disinfection – Floodwater is unsanitary and it will leave a musty smell if your office isn’t disinfected. We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen because we’ll use disinfectants that are tough on germs, but easy on your office. By the end of this process, your office will not only look clean, it will smell clean, too.
- Content Assessment and Restoration – We’ll examine carpets, rugs, furniture and appliances that were caught in the flood and we’ll see which ones can be saved and which ones need to be disposed of. Our team is particularly good at salvaging items that look like they’re beyond repair. With genuine care and lots of effort, we’ll do our best to bring back most of what you thought was lost.
- Structural Repair and Restoration –Water damage can ruin floors, corrode metals, make wall paint blister and weaken wood. We’ll evaluate the situation and let you know what can be repaired, what needs to be replaced and what needs reconstruction. When you give us the green light, we’ll get started right away in the final step for the full physical recovery of your office.
Dalworth Restoration uses ANSI/IICRC S500 standards to restore your health care facility and contents performing our services as a licensed construction and water damage restoration company in Texas. Our Clean Trust Certified Technicians are trained and licensed to perform all of our water damage restoration services.
Direct Insurance Billing
We bill and work directly with most insurance companies to file your property claim and contents claim for commercial restoration services while we are on site completing the job. Our goal is to make things convenient for you, so we can get your property back to normal operations as soon as possible while you attend to other matters like patient care. Dalworth Restoration will work directly with your commercial insurance company to restore your hospital, equipment and contents back to pre-loss condition. We take care of the paperwork with direct billing.