Corona Virus Cleanup Services in Dallas-Fort Worth
What is COVID-19 Coronavirus?
Novel (new) Covid-19 Coronavirus is a newly discovered respiratory illness that was first identified during an investigation into a sudden outbreak of the virus in Wuhan, China.
What are the dangers of COVID-19 Coronavirus?
The virus spreads aggressively and can cause severe complications such as pneumonia in both lungs, multi-organ failure and in some cases can even cause death.
How does it spread?
The virus has been identified as spreading mostly between individuals within close proximity to each other, through respiratory droplets that are produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs. It may also be possible for the virus to be transmitted by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touching the mouth, nose or eyes, where the virus can be introduced into the body.
How can I mitigate the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus in my building?
If you suspect that your building has been infected by (SARS-COV-2), Dalworth Restoration can implement a proactive cleanup protocol that is approved by the CDC, using EPA registered disinfectants.
- We enter your building in protective gear with our equipment.
- We apply an EPA registered Disinfectant spray/fog to all high touch areas in your business.
- The mist is applied to all high touch surfaces like doors, computer keyboards, counters, etc.
- Our application utilizes disinfectant agents recommended by the CDC.
Scope of work and Outcome Expectations
We will employ our proactive cleanup protocol to any affected area you request, using our CDC approved disinfectant solution and application equipment. We will apply fogging mist to the open areas, allowing the mist to infiltrate entire rooms, while concentrating the mist onto readily handled objects, door knobs and frequently touched surfaces. We can NOT guarantee that 100% of all virus particles will be completely destroyed, nor can our application prevent future contamination. However, we will employ our practice of disinfecting according to CDC guidelines to ensure the most comprehensive disinfectant of your space possible.
Some of the areas of our focus may include but are not limited to:
- High traffic areas
- Counters and tables
- lobbies and meeting rooms
- Classrooms and cafeterias
- Water fountains and coffee bars
- Seating areas, carpeted areas and rugs
- Offices and office furniture
- Shelving and racks
- Bathrooms and sinks
- Doors and door handles/ knobs
- Toys, books, magazines, and pens
- Elevators and Elevator buttons
- Playground equipment
- Fitness Equipment
- Retail Carts, Counters and Merchandise