- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Disinfecting Services for Government Offices in DFW
When you are offering cleaning or disinfecting services to government offices there are many more aspects that need to be brought into consideration other than the quality of service. Such as confidentiality, privacy, and security. At Dalworth Restoration, we provide the safest and most complete disinfecting solution to protect government properties and the workers who inhabit them.
We are a licensed and insured restoration and clean-up company operating in Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Ridge, and other North Texas cities. Founded in 1976, we have more than four decades of experience providing building cleaning and customized services for customers with specialized needs and heightened security. To learn more about what we can do to clean & disinfect your government office, reach out to us at 817-203-2944 or click here to schedule an appointment today!
Why Choose Us to Disinfect Your Government Office in Arlington or Frisco?
- All solutions under one roof: We provide all kinds of disinfecting services. You will also get FREE, no-hassle, and no-obligation quotes and inspection service.
- A diverse field of experience: Nearly 40 Years of restoration and clean-up experience and completion of over 57,200 successful restoration projects.
- Responsiveness: 24/7 emergency response services and stand-by call centers to take your calls.
- Quality: State-of-the-art, energy-saving equipment, and techniques.
- Recognitions & Accomplishments: We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), have IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technician, and provide ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Restoration Services.
At Dalworth Restoration, we are prepared to spring into action at a moment's notice when you call our 24/7/365 emergency crews at 817-203-2944 or click here to schedule a disinfecting service today! We serve Dallas, Irving, Plano, Grand Prairie, and other cities throughout the DFW Metroplex.