Dalworth Restoration is a full service water damage restoration and fire damage restoration company in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area, and serving the Mansfield area. Dalworth has been in business in the DFW Metroplex since 1976 with a dedicated focus on excellent customer service, which has made Dalworth a household name. This is why insurance companies also prefer Dalworth Restoration for disaster cleanup services.
When damage has occurred to your home or business in Mansfield, or anywhere else in the DFW Metroplex, Dalworth Restoration is your trusted restoration company.
Dalworth Restoration offers the following services to those in the Mansfield area:
Customer Reviews from Mansfield
RaChelle R. from Mansfield, TX
May 23rd, 2016
Alex did a great job and was very pleasant considering I called in the middle of the night. Great response time and explanation of the process. Thanks Alex!
Tina Jett from Mansfield, TX
Jul 2nd, 2014
Jonathan was absolutely wonderful. We had a huge water damage job that needed to be done and he ended up having to do it by himself and he did so without complaining. He did a wonderful, thorough job. He had the best attitude, was very considerate, helpful, efficient, consicentioius and professional. Also, all of the technicians who came back to do moisture checks were wonderful as well. They were also very professional, conscientious and all had great attitudes. We are VERY impressed with Dalworth and you have made a customer for life!
Testimonials from Mansfield, TX
Estimate Request from Mansfield, TX
Jennifer L. on April 20, 2018 1:32:49pm
I am working on buying a house in Midlothian and we had the inspection today. We are working on a short deadline of Monday and I am looking for a rough estimate to ask the homeowners to pay for repairs to some of the water damage in the home we are looking to purchase.
Below are the wood trim findings . I have some pictures but am unable to attach to this form. We both work nights so email is the best way to contact us.
3. Wood rot was noted to trim mainly at the front and rear dormers. Unable to determine the condition of the underlying materials.
4. Wood rot was noted to trim mainly on the garage side. Unable to determine the condition of the underlying materials.
5. Wood rot was noted mainly at the garage entry door frame. Unable to determine the condition of the underlying materials.
6. Wood rot was noted mainly at the rear exterior door trim. Unable to determine the condition of the underlying materials.
7. Wood rot was noted mainly at the master bedroom French door frame. Unable to determine the condition of the underlying materials.
8. Deteriorated trim was noted mainly at the rear of the home in at least one area.
16. The weather strip is damaged around the rear exterior door and the master bedroom French door; it does not seal properly and light is visible around the doors.
17. The garage entry door trim is split.
Any assistance you could provide in giving a rough estimate is appreciated.
James S. on January 17, 2018 5:54:42pm
Mansfield Regency O. on January 17, 2018 4:46:48pm
marsha w. on December 18, 2016 8:02:15pm
Bedroom above garage is very cold and there are other drafts in the house
MaryLou . on October 10, 2016 3:22:27pm
Had some water damage, adjuster has been out and written up an estimate.
Melvin B. on July 17, 2015 5:58:47pm
Insulating existing garage walls and ceiling
William C. on April 19, 2015 4:24:24pm
My master bedroom is right above the garage and gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I had radiant barrier and insulation installed in my attic along with a attic cover and it still hasn't worked. I believe that the problem is that my garage ceiling hasn't been insulated.
CHRISTY S. on August 11, 2014 7:19:46pm
Tasha J. on June 2, 2014 10:27:57am
bath, hall mbr wet from sink overflow
VIVIANNE B. on March 5, 2014 9:46:08am