Restoration Insurance Claim Estimating Process in DFW
Restoration/Construction Claim Estimating Process: Xactimate
Xactimate® is a computer software system for estimating construction costs that have become widely used by restoration, construction, and insurance companies in the past decade. Insurance company adjusters use it to calculate building damage, repair, and rebuilding costs. Adjusters use Xactimate to generate loss estimates and claim settlement offers.
When you come to us we will process a detailed claim estimate for your damaged property using Xactimate software which will give greater speed and accuracy in your claims handling. The way it works is:
- First, we gather the loss information
- Second, we sketch a diagram of the structure to be restored or constructed.
- Third, we select the related project cost.
- Lastly, we review and verify the estimated accuracy.
Advantages of Getting an Estimate From Professional Restoration Contractor
You will enjoy several advantages when you get an estimate from a professional restoration contractor like Dalworth Restoration who uses high-tech software for their process:
- The client can negotiate with insurance adjusters
- Create accurate, detailed, and professional-looking estimates quickly.
- Access the most up-to-date and reliable local pricing research.
- Sketch complicated structures effortlessly from readily-available geospatial aerial data.
- Organize and manage your projects, documents, and images.
- Calculate depreciation, waste, time, and materials on every project.
- Overcome language barriers in preparing estimates.
Why Choose Dalworth Restoration For Claim Estimation in DFW
- We bill and work directly with most insurance companies to file your claim for our restoration services while we are on-site for completing the job.
- Our professional team will work with your insurance company to bill for all kinds of disaster damage insurance claims: Disaster clean up, the restoration plan, coronavirus disinfecting, and much more.
- We also assist in issuance claims for other kinds of damages such as fire damage, water damage, mold damage, etc.
- We work directly with your insurance company to come to an agreement on insurance coverage for our restoration services.
- We'll verify with your insurance company the repairs, replacements, and upgrades covered by your insurance.
- We'll also work with you to offer the best pricing on code and improvement upgrades not covered by insurance.
- We provide service for both residential and commercial properties. Commercial properties we restore include Office Buildings, Hospitals, Hotels, Nursing Homes,
- Churches, Schools, Day Care Centers, Apartments, Health Care Facilities, Assisted Living, Rental, and many more.
It's YOUR property, it's YOUR insurance policy, and it's YOUR responsibility to protect yourself. And we are here to give you the best support through an accurate estimating process and other assistance to get you the best deal! Call us today at 817-203-2944 or contact online to get in touch with our professionals.