Water Damage in Office Buildings in Dallas-Fort Worth
Indoor flooding is one of the worst things that can happen to an office building. Water damage can cost a business millions of dollars in ruined infrastructure, broken equipment, lost records, operational stoppage and human health issues. Your office may have sustained a burst pipe or leaky pipes. If you’ve had recent flooding in your Dallas-Fort Worth workplace, you’ll want to start water damage restoration efforts immediately.
Dalworth Restoration is your choice for service provider. We specialize in the quick removal of water from your office space and the building's immediate return to superior form. With decades of experience and a high level of knowledge in our portfolio, we can guarantee your satisfaction on just about any water damage restoration project we take on.
How Dalworth Performs Water Damage Restoration
Whether your office flood was caused by a natural disaster or a breakdown in your plumbing system, Dalworth has the manpower and equipment necessary for dealing with any situation. Here’s an overview of the process you’ll see us apply when you hire us for a water damage restoration project:
- Flood Source Identification – If the source of the water intrusion is unknown, our water damage experts will act fast to find it. They’ll shut the source down for you and get the situation under control in a hurry.
- Water Damage Assessment – Once water stops rushing into your office, our team will assess the extent of the damage and map out the affected areas. The scope of work and the price quote will be based on how much water damage we’re looking at.
- Flood Containment – Using plastic sheets, we’ll block off water and moisture movement in your office. This prevents additional damage from happening and it also stops the spread of germs and fungi within your workplace.
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification – This is the part where our equipment sucks away all the water that’s flooding your office. Once that’s done, we’ll bring in powerful dehumidifiers to get rid of extra moisture that’s hanging in the air.
- Disinfection – Floodwater is unsanitary and it will leave a musty smell if your office isn’t disinfected. We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen because we’ll use disinfectants that are tough on germs, but easy on your office. By the end of this process, your office will not only look clean, it will smell clean, too.
- Content Assessment and Restoration – We’ll examine carpets, rugs, furniture and appliances that were caught in the flood and we’ll see which ones can be saved and which ones need to be disposed of. Our team is particularly good at salvaging items that look like they’re beyond repair. With genuine care and lots of effort, we’ll do our best to bring back most of what you thought was lost.
- Structural Repair and Restoration –Water damage can ruin floors, corrode metals, make wall paint blister and weaken wood. We’ll evaluate the situation and let you know what can be repaired, what needs to be replaced and what needs reconstruction. When you give us the green light, we’ll get started right away in the final step for the full physical recovery of your office.
Contact Dalworth Restoration
Contact us immediately at 817-203-2944 for 24/7 emergency service following fire, smoke, storm or flood damage to minimize structural repairs to your North Texas commercial property. We’ll perform emergency water damage and fire damage restoration promptly and professionally - to your satisfaction and peace of mind. All of our restoration, construction, contents cleaning and energy services are backed by the Dalworth Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and come with an inspection and estimate to business owners in our Dallas-Fort Worth service area.