- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Water Heater Burst Cleanup in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
24/7 Water Damage Service
At the first sign of a flooding or leaking water heater, contact Dalworth Restoration. We have crews available 24/7 to dispatch in our Dallas/Fort Worth service location for water damage clean up, dry out and repair. Call us at 817-203-2944 for water heater cleanup in Dallas, Fort Worth, Mckinney, Plano, Allen, Southlake, Grapevine or any city in the North Texas area.
Water Heater Burst Solutions
Dalworth Restoration offers water extraction and restoration services for busted supply lines to water heaters, water tank overflows, and leaking water heaters:
- Water Heater Burst Cleanup and Repair - When a water heater has flooded, water heater overflow cleanup is needed and water damage repair may also be needed.
- Water Tank OVerflow - A water heater leaking at the top of the tank generally means the tank has a fitting or a plumbing part that has malfunctioned. If so, the water heater can most often be repaired.
- Restart or Relight Water Heater Repair - If your electric water heater stops producing hot water or you do not have enough hot water, a simple repair to restart a tripped breaker on an electric water heater or relight the pilot of your gas water heater may be needed.
- Water Heater Replacement and Water Heater Installation - If your water heater is over four years old or is broken or cracked, a water heater replacement is needed.
It is important to call for water heater burst, water heater flooding and water heater repair services immediately to prevent further property water damage. Contact Dalworth Restoration.
Why Choose Dalworth Restoration
- Available 24/7 Everyday
- On Site In About An Hour
- Insurance Billed Direct
- IIRC Certified Restoration Crews
- State-Of-The-Art Drying Equipment
Appliance Overflow Cleanup Services
Appliances that hold water should be inspected regularly to see if they require repair or replacement. If left unchecked, what might start as a slow leak or drip could eventually lead to appliance flooding and water damage as well as hidden mold damage.
We offer appliance leak cleanup and water extraction, structural drying, and property restoration services for: