Hail Damaged Roof, Siding, & Window Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth
Damaged Roof Repairs at Home or Business
If any part of your property is most vulnerable to hail storm it is the roof. Hail damages roof in many ways:
- Granule loss: When a shingle loses granules, its asphalt coating is exposed to the elements, and this leads to accelerated aging.
- Cracks in the shingles: Cracked shingles cannot effectively protect your roof from the weather and can leave bare spots in it.
- Exposed & fractured fiberglass mat: Hail can shatter the roof shingles’ surfacing, causing it to break away from the fiberglass mat underneath. Fractured fiberglass mats can result in tears and cracks from a point of hail impact. This can be slightly harder to detect and usually requires a trained eye.
- Weakened self-seal strip: Hails can weaken the seal integrity of your shingles which can cause a shingle to blow off and can leave your roof exposed to the elements. This can lead to roof leaks, and it can cause other shingles around it to tear.
At Dalworth Restoration our trained and certified technicians and crew members are well experienced to install, repair, replace all kinds of roofing impairments whether it is from hail, wind, or flood.
Hail Damaged Windows
Hail damaged windows can cause moisture and air infiltration through the cracks and dents in your window. This, at the very least, will create higher energy bills and, at worst, create an opportunity for the growth of mold and mildew inside the walls (learn more about mold solutions).
Dents, cracks, and holes in your siding are indicators of hail damage. Unlike damage to the roof, hail damage to siding may require immediate attention. The effect depends on the type of sliding being used.
Dalworth Restoration has solutions for all kinds of hail-damaged slidings: vinyl, wood, metal, etc.
Why Choose Dalworth Restoration For Your DFW Hail Damage Solution?
- Licensed and Insured in the State of TexasNearly 40 Years of Water Damage Restoration Experience
- Over 57,200 successful restoration project completion
- Free estimates and inspection
- 24/7/365 emergency storm & flood restoration services
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving equipment, and techniques
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technician
- ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Water Damage Restoration Services
If you are worried about roof damage caused by hail, contact us today at 817-203-2944 or contact us online for additional information. Our roofing experts will be there in no time to get your roof looking as good as new in Hurst, Duncanville, Euless, Carrollton, Lewisville, and throughout our DFW service area.