- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Dalworth Restoration Process & Services in Dallas - Ft Worth
- Water Cleanup & Debris Removal - After Dalworth technicians assess and evaluate your particular water damage situation, they begin the water removal procedures to quickly dry out your property. Depending on the water damage, water removal may be accomplished with water vacuums or sump pumps. Next, fans and dehumidifiers continue to remove moisture from the premises.
- Mold Remediation - Comprehensive structural drying is crucial to successful restoration in order to prevent further water damage and mold growth. Dalworth Restoration makes sure to check for hidden moisture spots behind walls and floorboards, as well as in crawl spaces and basements, to make sure the property is completely dry. This allows the next step in the restoration project to commence. If mold is found, complete mold remediation steps are taken to ensure that it is eradicated from the premises, followed by thorough cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization of the area.
- Contents Restoration - Depending on the extent of fire, smoke, mold, or water damages, contents may need to be removed from the property for the duration of the project. That is usually performed prior to the water removal and drying process. Any furniture and personal belongings that need cleaning and repair are taken to Dalworth’s content restoration facility until the restoration project is complete and items can be brought back into the home.
- Direct Insurance Billing - All of Dalworth Restoration's fire, smoke, mold, and water damage restoration and contents restoration services are completed as needed as one job for a complete residential restoration solution. If you have sustained fire damage and water damage as a result of the fire being extinguished, Dalworth Restoration will complete these restoration services together as one job and one insurance claim. We will also bill your insurance company directly to make things as convenient as possible for you, the homeowner. Our professional team will submit your water damage insurance claim and your fire damage insurance claim directly to your insurance company in a timely manner so you can attend to other matters. We also will work directly with your insurance company to file your contents claim.
We are proud to be part of the Dalworth Companies, and offer nearly 40 years of experience in fire and water damage restoration services in North Texas. Contact us today to find out more about our full range of restoration and construction services for your residential or commercial property. We serve Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Grapevine and surrounding cities in our Dallas-Fort Worth service area.