Disinfecting Service For Hospitals & Health Care Facilities in DFW
Hospital-Acquired Infection (HAI) Cleanup in Dallas Hospitals
Medical offices, urgent care centers, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and hospitals, are all at risk for a hospital-acquired infection (HAI). Nosocomial infection or healthcare-associated infections (HCAI) or HAIs include MRSA, Influenza A, C-DIFF, and E. Coli, etc.
Dalworth restoration possesses certified training, the right equipment, professional disinfecting agents, processes, and staff to provide effective disinfection of all types of HAIs.
Health Care Disinfecting Methods & Tools
We utilize a 3 to 4 step process to decontaminate and disinfect, and our services and techniques are proven to return contaminated areas back to safe spaces for both people and pets.
SteraMist™ Disinfecting Products For DFW Health Care Facilities
Dalworth Restoration uses products of top brands like SteraMist™ to disinfect your facility.
SteraMist powered by Binary Ionization Technology (BIT) provides fast-acting biological kill and inactivation of harmful microorganisms, including those hard to kill MDRO's such as C.diff spores, MRSA, and the inactivation of Norovirus and influenza flu virus. Its special equipment is designed to clean, as well as disinfect and sanitize your property.
TOMI™ Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a leader in providing decontamination and infection prevention products and services. Two of its prominent disinfecting products we use includes:
- SteraMist™ Surface Unit: Hand-held, fast-acting, point, and spray disinfection system. Help disinfect all surfaces, including sensitive electronics and high-touch, sensitive medical instruments.
- SteraMist™ Environment System: Designed for whole room cleaning purposes.
Dalworth Disinfection Service For Dallas-Fort Worth Area Hospitals
Why Choose Us?
- Licensed and Insured in the State of Texas
- Nearly 40 Years of disinfectant servicing experience
- Over 57,200 successful restoration project completion
- Free estimates and inspection
- 24/7/365 emergency services
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving equipment, and techniques
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technician
- ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Water Damage Restoration Services
Let Dalworth Disinfect Your Hospital in Dallas, Fort Worth & Arlington
Call us today at 817-203-2944 or contact us online to schedule a disinfection service in your hospital or healthcare facility. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Wherever you hospital is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, we have got you covered!