- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Repair Your Fire Damaged Appliances in Arlington, McKinney
Professional Fire Damaged Appliance Repairing in Arlington, McKinney & DFW
Our disaster restoration professionals are fully trained to address the fire damage in your home and create a plan that will eliminate odors and damage, restore your salvable appliances, and minimize future damages to your home.
Our technicians perform their duties thoroughly screened, insured, and they are well trained in utilizing the latest in mitigation technology and procedures while operating under a strict code of ethics.
Our service area includes Addison, Allen, Ana, Bedford, Benbrook, Celina, Coppell, Denton, Ennis, Ferris, Frisco, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Justine, Krum, Lucas, Milford, Plano, Venus, Weston, and nearby communities.
Fire Safety Tips for Appliances:
- Maintain a safe distance between appliances and wet areas, particularly in the bathroom, kitchen, garage, or basement.
- Keep flammable items such as furniture, clothes, and curtains away from heaters and other heat-producing appliances.
- If it sputters, produces a spark, or gives you a shock while running, repair those as soon as possible
- Never plug a three-prong plug appliance into a two-prong outlet or extension cord.
- Cords should never be run below the carpets or rugs, as this can damage the wires and cause a fire.
- Appliance wires should be checked on a regular basis.
- Only one wattage appliance should be plugged into a power outlet at a time.
- When irons, toasters, hairdryers, and shavers are not in use, unplug them.
- Smoke alarms should be installed on each level of your home. Replace batteries every year and test the alarms once a month.
Comprehensive & Affordable Fire Damaged Appliances Repairing in Arlington, McKinney & DFW
Our technicians immediately start to clean and restore the appliances at your home. With our comprehensive range of fire damage services, including soot, smoke, and odor removal, Dalworth Restoration has got you covered.
We will get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized training, cleaning methods, and equipment combined with our experience mean quicker clean-up and lower smoke damage restoration costs. We can save your personal possessions using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the contents of your home to their prior condition. We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.