Cleaning, Sanitizing, & Disinfecting Dallas-Fort Worth Gyms & Fitness Centers
Our certified crew will reach your location geared with full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and will clean, sanitize and disinfect every corner of your place:
- Disinfecting Gym Equipment
- Disinfecting Different Workout Areas:
- Cardiovascular area
- Functional fitness area
- Free weights area
- Stretching and mobility area
- Personal training corners
- Disinfecting Restrooms
- Disinfecting Storage Space and others.
Minimizing/Eliminating Arlington Fitness Facility Health Risks Factors
Cleaning and disinfecting can provide extra protection against germs, virus, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms including those that may cause disease, serious health risks, and even death in some cases such as:
Covid-19/Coronavirus: There are many ways COVID-19 can spread from one person to another in a gym. One way it can be transmitted is through direct contact i.e. with the respiratory droplets of an infected person generated while sneezing, coughing, and even while talking. People also contract the virus by touching their face, nose, mouth, and eyes after coming in contact with contaminated surfaces.
Staph: One of the most common germs hiding in gyms is the staphylococcus bacteria.
Athlete's foot: Some types of fungi thrive in warm, dark, and moist environments, which sounds a lot like the pair of shoes you work out in, or the locker you leave your towel in.
Ringworm: Ringworm is a fungal infection that appears as a scaly circle on the skin, occurring anywhere on your body. The infection thrives in wet environments, so sweaty machines or equipment are the ideal conditions for them to grow.
Cold and flu: Respiratory illnesses are among the easiest spread, as they are transmitted through the droplets of coughs and sneezes, which stay alive for some time outside of the body.
Plantar warts: Plantar warts can be the virus behind cervical cancer, genital warts, and more.
Impetigo: Impetigo can be caught through cuts and abrasions on the skin, resulting in sores that ooze, burst and crust over. The bacteria often lie dormant on the skin, and staph or strep bacteria entering the skin is what causes the symptoms. In the gym, it’s passed around through sharing towels or touching another person.
Arlington Gym/Fitness Center Disinfecting Solutions
We can also make your gym safer by disinfecting against Cold, Flu, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, Hepatitis B, and other serious contaminants. Our treatment covers all parts of your space and will be:
- Safe & Non-Toxic
- Environmentally Friendly
- Green Seal Certified
- Safe For Children
- FDA Approved
- EPA Registered
- Salt-Free & Non-Corrosive
Why Choose Dalworth Restoration For Disinfecting Your DFW Business?
- All solutions under one roof: We provide all kinds of disinfecting services. You will also get FREE, no-hassle, and no-obligation quotes and inspection services.
- A diverse field of experience: Nearly 40 Years of restoration and clean-up experience and completion of over 57,200 successful restoration projects.
- Responsiveness: 24/7 emergency response services and stand-by call centers to take your calls.
- Quality: State-of-the-art, energy-saving equipment, and techniques.
- Recognitions & Accomplishments: We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), have IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technician, and provide ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Restoration Services.
- We also provide other restoration services such as contents restoration, sewage removal, and clean-up, etc.
So let our skilled technicians deliver professional industrial disinfection services. Call Us at 817-203-2944 or contact us online to schedule a disinfecting service today! We serve Dallas, Irving, Plano, Grand Prairie, and other cities throughout the DFW Metroplex.