- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Water Damage and Disaster Clean-up in Schools in Dallas-Fort Worth
Flooding can have profound effects on a community if it impacts a local school or university. Water damage can ruin property, create health hazards and hinder the development of students if not restored by a professional water damage restoration company within 24-48 hours to prevent mold damage.
Dalworth Restoration is your best choice for immediate restoration and recovery after a major water intrusion incident on your campus. We have the knowledge, experienced water damage specialists and advanced drying equipment water cleanup and water removal and for returning school operations to normal.
What to Do if Your School Floods
In the event of flooding at your school campus, the top priorities should be student safety and minimizing water damage. Disaster Clean-up is a multi-step process. Here’s a set of simple tips that can make positive differences during disaster:
- Alert the School Maintenance Staff - Your school’s maintenance staff members are trained to handle emergency situations involving school facilities and infrastructure. Alerting them quickly will give them a chance to apply proper safety measures and they can deploy solutions that can help contain the situation.
- Evacuate Students in Affected Areas – If classes are going on as the flooding happens, calmly escort students to a safer place. Make sure everyone is accounted for and have them walk in line towards safety.
- Turn off the Power – If you know where the general electric switch is and it’s not in a flooded area, go ahead and shut the power down. This eliminates the chances of electrocution and electrical fires.
- Identify the Water Source – If the flooding isn’t caused by a natural disaster and it started near the area where you are, try to identify where the water is coming from. This could be a burst pipe, an overflowing toilet or a leaking water heater. Make sure to share this information with school maintenance staff to give them a headstart.
- Call Dalworth Restoration – Addressing a flooded school isn’t as simple as shutting down the flood source and extracting the water. Dehumidification, disinfection, repair and restoration should all be part of the process. We know exactly what to do to get your school’s flooded areas back to its pre-disaster conditions. We also have the know-how for recovering water-damaged content and bringing it back to life. This can include books, furniture, appliances and more.
Contact Dalworth Restoration today for water removal and water damage restoration services to return your school to pre-loss condition. Our professional staff is ready to take your call 24/7, and we can dispatch our water damage restoration crew to your North Texas property immediately.