- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
Black Mold Remediation in the Dallas and Fort Worth Area
Prevent Black Mold Growth
Removing black mold can be difficult and costly. Here is how to prevent black mold from growing in your Dallas-Fort Worth area home or business.
- Check for water leaks in every space of your home/business and check your appliances for leaks on a regular basis.
- Keep household/office furnishings and personal belongings dry.
- Dry wet contents and personal items within 24 hours to prevent mold growth.
- Maintain your home with regular cleaning and repairs.
- If you find any water leaks, contact us to dry the area and guide you if repairs are necessary.
Black mold can be prevented if moisture and humidity is controlled and kept at a level of 50-55 percent. Even if accidental water damage or flooding occurs, contact Dalworth Restoration for immediate drying services to minimize water damage and black mold damage and the cost of clean up and repairs.
Call Dalworth Restoration at the first sign of water leaks, mold damage or water damage.