- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Work Directly with All Insurance Companies
- Bounded & Insured
SteraMist™ Products in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- Quick room turnover with 5 second application time and 7 minute contact time
- 2-4 micron particles disinfect narrow and hard-to-reach areas
- Lightweight for hassle free transport
- Can be used while heating, air conditioning, or ventilation system is on
- Easily added into current cleaning protocols and procedures
TOMI’s SteraMist™ Systems
TOMI™ Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a leader in providing decontamination and infection prevention products and services. They focus on life sciences, such as bio-safety, healthcare, clean-room, and research. Their mission is to help their clients create a healthier world with their products.
TOMI™ has two types of SteraMist™ systems, the SteraMist™ Surface Unit and SteraMist™ Environment System.
SteraMist™ Surface Unit
The SteraMist™ Surface Unit is a hand-held, fast-acting, point and spray disinfection system. Its convenient design is meant to help disinfect all surfaces, including sensitive electronics and high-touch, sensitive medical instruments. Plus, it’s fully portable, making it easier to carry around.
SteraMist™ Environment System
The SteraMist™ Environment System is designed for whole room cleaning purposes. Its multiple, transportable treatment applicators are automated, so you’ll be able to disinfect and decontaminate large areas easily. It uses Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP™), which is TOMI’s Binary Ionization Technology. This technology allows the system to disinfect 3,663.7 ft3/104 m3 size rooms in just over 75 minutes – including application time, contact time, and aeration time.
- Easy to transport
- Configured to treat multiple spaces at once
- Touchless application disinfecting solution
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Clostridium difficile spores
With a SteraMist™ system in your hands, you’ll achieve a cleaner, safer, and healthier indoor environment. If you’re interested in purchasing these products, contact us at 817-203-2944 and our friendly staff will be ready to accommodate you.